Culture Connect Chinese Australia Brighton Beach Inc. - Brighton, VIC
You can be part of how CCCA is making waves in bayside by connecting Cultures! Join us in bringing the community closer together and sharing each others unique and interesting cultural differences.
WE NEED YOU
To help get the word out, and help promote our exciting programs at festivals,
Necessary Training will be provided
2 days of assistance at our promotional stall
-with possibility of joining organisation for future events
DAY 1 - Bright n Sandy Food Festival
Green Point, Brighton
DATE / TIME - SUNDAY 24th FEBRUARY 2019 10am - 8pm
DAY 2 - Whitehorse Global Fiesta
DATE / TIME - SUNDAY 17th MARCH 2019 11am - 5pm
POSSIBLE DUTIES INCLUDE
These will be based on prior skills and the applicants ability and will.
- Setup / Pack down stall
- Meet and greet public, introducing the organisation
- Promoting organisation
- Promoting membership
- Selling products / services
- Assist with How to make Dumpling Demonstrations
- Sign up clients on the day and for future classes
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
Experience is an advantage but not necessary
- You are energetic, excited to facilitate change and connect people together, love to talk and promote, have a passion for food, healthy living, sustainability, bayside and other cultures in particular Chinese and Australia, honest, happy, friendly, helpful, team player.
Specific Background Areas:
- Event Promotions
- Retail skills
WHO ARE WE?
Culture Connect Chinese Australia (CCCA) is a Not-for-Profit unique club which provides programs to members, with the purpose of engaging in social events which connect Chinese and Australian people in the Bayside area. Activities include get-togethers, cultural bridging activities, Connecting through Cooking, English and Mandarin language connections and the opportunity to meet and make new friends.
CONTACT US TO ORGANISE AN INTERVIEW
Resume - please email through to email@example.com
Background Checks Required
working with children, police check